View Single Post
Old 09-29-2004   #17
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTP2110
Don't forget we played Washington last year when he was with NE. They should have some kind of a book on him.
There's not much of a book you can have on him. He's a big guy who's going to take up two blockers, and he'll pretty much demolish any hopes of running up the middle. He's not flashy or quick, but he will inevitably force RBs to the outside. We've played Sapp more times than we've played Washington, but I doubt we have enough info on him to have a book against him. I believe we played the Bucs in one regular season game and a few preseason games. I don't think that's enough familiarity with him to have much info on him, but that's what game tapes are for.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote