Thread: 1984 Oilers
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004   #13
swisher
Old School

Rep Power: 669 swisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respectedswisher is a quality contributor and well respected

Yeah, I don't forget the history of the Oilers. Hate Bud, hate the Titans, but like it or not the Oilers are the fore fathers of the Texans.

BTW you can always find old Oiler games on tape if you look for them on ebay. I just bought the 79 playoff game against the Chargers. Great game! Vernon Perry had 4 interceptions and should of had a 5th. I was way too young (four to be exact) to remember the game. It's nice to be able to see it as it was back then. And kinda cool to see Gifford Neilson playing QB for the Oilers!

http://search.ebay.com/oilers-vhs_W0...ectZ1QQfromZR8
swisher is offline   Reply With Quote