View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004   #24
wags
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23 wags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famerwags is a Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDizzle
I don't think Carr's picks have anything to do with getting sacked this year. 3 of them are because of poor throws, and the other one was batted at the LOS. I saw the other 3 picks and they were just bad throws. Sure, Gaff fell down on the one in KC but that throw wasn't high enough and could have easily been picked if he remained on his feet.

I will 100% agree with you on the sack average - that is way too high in order to be great offense. But the picks that Carr has thrown this year IMO have not been the direct result of poor O-line play. They were just simply poorly thrown passes.
I wouldn't look at it so much from the INT standpoint, but rather the TD. Carr gets way more pressure than probably any QB in the league. The stats Cak put up show that with good protection you will see more TD passes.