View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004   #23
JDizzle
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3602 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think Carr's picks have anything to do with getting sacked this year. 3 of them are because of poor throws, and the other one was batted at the LOS. I saw the other 3 picks and they were just bad throws. Sure, Gaff fell down on the one in KC but that throw wasn't high enough and could have easily been picked if he remained on his feet.

I will 100% agree with you on the sack average - that is way too high in order to be great offense. But the picks that Carr has thrown this year IMO have not been the direct result of poor O-line play. They were just simply poorly thrown passes.
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote