Thread: super bowl
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004   #2
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

if I had to say id guess the patriots just because they have a 1st class organization and the whole team is comming back and they had a really good draft plus they know how to win

Out of the nfc im kinda split between the seahawks and the redskins (joe gibbs factor) i think the window has closed on the eagles

- Edmund Burke

Last edited by Carr Bombed; 05-14-2004 at 03:11 PM.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote