Thread: Honeymoon over?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004   #28
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

I think it gives some encouragement to a team that was having a rough couple of weeks. Just look at KC to get an idea what it would have been like for the Texans to go down 0-3 for the season. Vermeil called it a "disheartening loss", and Tony G described it as being in a headlock that you can't get out of. I wouldn't call it a turning point, but it makes the locker room a more friendly place heading home to prepare for the Raider and the Vikings. The team showed the heart we've all been accustomed to seeing the past two seasons, but they only showed it for part of the game. They still have to show it for an entire game before I'll call it a turning point.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote