View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004   #27
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by done88
Everyone on this board has a right to their own opinion and the fact that fans here are trying to enjoy the win for a little while and don't need the board moderators raining on their parade is my opinion. If you have to take shots at least wait a couple of days. This "we are a moderator group" so we can gang up on a user is for the birds also.
Let me make this more transparent since you did not grasp what I told you. The moderators are simply fans, exactly the same as you. This is a fan moderated forum and they speak their minds as fans of the Houston Texans, just like you. There is no "moderator group logic" that is used when they post their thoughts. The moderators are all individual fans of the team & exchange their personal thoughts on the Texans in the same manner as you.

Take some advice and stay on topic here. I enjoy your posts and enjoy your point of view but this is a football forum, so keep your comments to football talk when you exchange your views with your fellow fans in the bull pen please.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote