View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004   #26
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by done88
Everyone on this board has a right to their own opinion and the fact that fans here are trying to enjoy the win for a little while and don't need the board moderators raining on their parade is my opinion. If you have to take shots at least wait a couple of days. This "we are a moderator group" so we can gang up on a user is for the birds also. The fact of the matter is my argument is that unless they have the worst record in football then they are not the worst team in football and if the fans here are going to attack the Texans after a win then its going to be hard for this team to ever be successful.
What you just typed makes no sense what so ever. Let me get this straight, so your opinion is that you don't want others to state their opinion, if you don't agree with it or it "rains on your parade". That sounds like censorship to me and totally contradicts with your "Everyone on this board has a right to their opinion" statement. but hey thats just my opinion.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote