View Single Post
Old 09-28-2004   #15
dalemurphy
Hall of Fame

Section: Bullpen/ 636
Rep Power: 47328 dalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respecteddalemurphy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Wasn't Peek pretty much unblocked when he got his sack on Green? Was he even touched? Right now Peek is a situational pass rusher until he can figure out how to keep contain, but I do agree we need to have him on the field in passing situations. He is clearly our fastest edge rusher.

That's what was great about his first sack is that he did keep contain on a bootleg and was there to make the play. Hopefully, it's a sign that the coaching is beginning to sink in.

I think the problem with the lack of pressure has more to do with the three DLmen. Wong is very consistant with good pressure- but he can't handle two blockers, nor is he explosive enough to get to the QB regularly when there's no middle push. I'm not sure why those three guys (DL) aren't making more of an impact so far. I'm a little concerned, frankly.
dalemurphy is online now   Reply With Quote