View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004   #10
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Less than adequate in coverage and run support................. This just in, the whole "D" is inadequate in those two things as well. Peek needs to be on that field, period. Pressure make a defense look a whole lot better than what it really may be. I just feel that if you have a good pass rush everyone elses job on the "D" is so much easier. Honestly, i've been waiting on Dom to go with Babin and Peek any day now. I've never been sold on Wong in the 3-4 scheme. BTW, isn't Peek tied with Wong for the Texans led in team sacks?