View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004   #8
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111660 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Man
Quick note...Brown did not start for us at SS, Glen Earl did.

I think our secondary is actually the strength of the Def at the moment, I think by the end of the season we will see that Robinson and Earl are developing into quality starters and Coleman/Glenn are preforming up to expectations.
thank you for the note on brown j-man...and i was aware of that. my opinion was meant in more general terms and not exclusivley limited to the kc game.

glenn is uper echelon...and i thought he played a nice game.

earl showed lots of promise...,but having watched the tony gonzo td numerous times i got the impression glenn was responsible outside and earl was responisible inside...gonzo cut in ,and earl didnt get there quite fast enough.

and i think coleman is playing up to expectations right now...early on in the season i figured he'd be only ok while making adjustments...by the end of the season i expect him to be performing much much better.