View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006   #90
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

There's been a lot of re-districting going on so I thought I would check and sure enough, Strake got moved to 17-5A with the Cy Fair schools.

Even though it's an hour away, I plan to attend at least one game at the new Cy Fair stadium on Barker Cypress this year. It's right across the street from where my bro-in law lives and I've been watching it being built for a couple of years now. It's a muther and probably will surpass Galena Park as the best stadium in the area.

Here's the 19-5A standings from last year but that won't apply to Strake this year due to the redistricting. Rivals (Texas Prep Extra) has everything you need if you have time to do some mouse clicking....

http://texasprepxtra.rivals.com/hsHi...05&School=1025
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote