View Single Post
Old 05-11-2006   #89
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj.
I know they did well last year after moving into 19-5A - but they are in with Katy so that will always be a roadblock. The last time I saw them was three years ago so I can't speak about their current team. Join the forum at the link above and scroll to the Greater Houston Forum. There will be someone on there who follows that district and maybe even your former school very closely.
They're also in there with Katy Taylor...as much a free pass as Katy is a roadblock.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote