View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004   #12
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sensei
As much as I hate to admit it, This is pretty much the truth. I am as pro Carr as anyone. But, It is time for him to grow up and show the "third year is the year it all comes together" mantra we always hear.

No complaints about how the field goal situation was handled. I would have run the clock down a bit more I think.

sensei
Let's not forget that Carr made the right plays on the TD drive and he completed some very crucial 3rd and longs on the way to our FG.

As for Capers, I think this was one of the better games he had making the proper player adjustments on defense and making sure that if we missed the FG, there wouldn't be much time for KC to come back and kick one for themselves.

Dick Vermeil also complained about the umps. We have too but man, you can't get mad when you decided not to take the 3 points. You should've been able to convert the 4th down with Holmes at RB too.
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote