View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004   #14
Chance_C
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4103 Chance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respectedChance_C is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Houston Highlight: Although Houston lost in overtime to Buffalo, 47-41, (that other overtime loss had yet to happen), one play captured the essence of Ernest Givins. It was September, 1989. Moon found Givins in the flat near the sidelines at the Buffalo 18. He practically did the splits as he slid to avoid the ankle tackle of safety Mark Kelso, spun upfield and eyed the end zone.
You made me wonder, so I found this at: Givins

It's a pretty good read!! As you can see, the part about the somersault was left out. I must not have pasted the whole thing

Last edited by Chance_C; 05-14-2004 at 12:12 PM. Reason: clarification
Chance_C is offline   Reply With Quote