View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004   #9
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 105876 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

I'd have to agree that if there is one person on the offensive line that is not "pulling his weight" so to speak, it would have to be Steve McKinney. Which surprises me a little bit, in that previous years, I regarded him to be . . . I don't know what, but at least not a weakness. But this season, I don't if he's hurt, or he's not as strong, or what. It could be that I wasn't paying that much attention.

But with the pressure coming from the interior rather then the outside, (which has surprised me) I'm starting to pay attention now, and what I'm seeing is disturbing. McKinney was outright manhandled yesterday, and I'm sure that won't go unnoticed by Oakland when they look at the film.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote