View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004   #2
HJam72
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74306 HJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respectedHJam72 is a quality contributor and well respected

Last year and the first 3 wks. of this yr. may not be at all indicative of how hard or easy those later games might be. The Colts could be having temporary problems by the time we play them late in the season and, by contrast, Cleveland could actually be hot. Throw in our own unpredictability and we don't know what's going to happen. It does look tough, but I think how our guys play will matter more than who they play. They played well against some top teams last year and then blew it against SD to start this season. It's all up to them.

I'd rather see them play up to Indi than play down to SD--but that Minnesota game does kind of scare me.
HJam72 is offline   Reply With Quote