View Single Post
Old 09-27-2004   #3
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3791 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Most of the pressure appears to be coming from the inside as opposed to the outside. The tackles have played better than the guards thus far, and Wade has played better than Wand too. I'm not sure if Pitts is overwhelmed with the size and strength of the DTs, but it seems he played well at LT and should be even better at LG. Weigert had the elbow injury, and he played very well for us last year. I can only think his struggles come from the time he missed in the preseason and training camp. McKinney didn't play that well yesterday, but he generally does a pretty good job for us. Wand got a couple holding penalties yesterday, and he allowed some pressure to get to Carr. That simply cannot continue to happen if they want a chance to win more games. He's generally looked pretty good at LT, but it seemed as if the whole O-Line never showed up to the game until that last drive when we scored the GW FG. I just hope the heart we saw in yesterday's game will be a common sight for the next 13 games.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote