View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #3
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

1. I agree David has been less than stellar the last two weeks. Detroit he was throwing low and inside today it was high and away for the first quarter. Never seemed comfortable with what he was doing, probably due to having to run for his life. Must be having season 1 flashbacks.

2. The o-line has not had a decient game this seasom, much less a good game. However, I don't think we need to remodle. The talent is there, we need them to get on the same page.

3. IMO, Wong hasn't sucked. In fact, he seems to be doing pretty well, but we should probably figure out how to get Peek involved on passing downs, maybe by pulling Wong at that point. Peek is lousy in coverage and run support, but he certainly has the speed to get to the QB. Foreman was real solid today. Best I have seen him play.

4. I am not sure conservative calls are in truth an issue. With that being said, we sure don't seem to have the "Attack Mode" as our operative design. We seem to be passive in calls and in our exicution.

5. Showed today that if we controll the turnovers, we can win.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote