Thread: 20/20 Hindsight
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2004   #7
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think I would've done anything different but since we are talking hindsight I would like to mention this. We had an opportunity to get Willie Roaf but everyone thought he was too injured. He ended up going to the KC Chiefs and is still starting with them to this date.

I do believe that the Texans were very much concerned with getting a veteran defense that didn't have players that would end up leaving or retiring so the defense could keep the team in the game into the 4th quarter. In the first year and for a good portion of this year that plan has panned out well. We lost alot of games in the fourth quarter this season.

I think this assessment will be easier to see after this season with a healthy Walker and Payne playing the whole season. But who knows?
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote