View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #604
Txn_in_Oki
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 32635 Txn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_Oki is a quality contributor and well respected

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can post a message about a game. Three years in and I got to see one from start to finish. Pleased with the win of course but geez, could Carr run for his life any more than he did? Seemed like every play the pocket collapsed and he was trying to survive.

My take:

1. Carr needs security. Shore up that o-line because it is sad.
2. Throw, throw, throw. Not this little stuff but go BIG. Obviously we have the guys to catch the rock we just need to use them. That catch by AJ kicked MAJOR ace and Gaffney did well also.
3. Good job by the D. Not stellar but they were there when they were needed.

I look at this game like this. If we take away the int by Carr and by Green we still come out up by 3. Good job.

I know that I'm not saying anything new. I'm just amped that I can finally talk about a game!!!!!

GO TEXANS!!!

Txn_in_Oki is offline   Reply With Quote