View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #602
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny
Other than one blocked pass RoSmith wasn't too impressive...but I will have to watch the game and look for individual performance to give a full opinion.
Didn't he have two passes defensed? He blocked that one pass at the line then he was out in coverage in a zone blitz covering a WR and he either batted to ball or forced the guy to miss the catch. He played pretty well I thought. Ionane hasn't gotten much attention but he had that great tackle on Holmes the play before the Coleman INT, and he had a pretty good push inside from time to time. We just need to get a better pass rush more consistently. If I'm not mistaken Peek came in after all the injuries to the D-Line and he and Wong were playing as DEs. He did apply good pressure though, and I like him and Wong at DEs in passing situations better than Wong and Babin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDBoltz
good game texans thanks for beating the chiefs
Thanks, and it looks like ya'll are in trouble early on against Denver. Tomlinson had a 38 yard pass to Drew Brees too. Looks like Marty's breaking out the 'trickeration'. Good Luck.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote