View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #15
Livid13
Veteran

Rep Power: 30 Livid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default too much

Guys, it's been a pleasure, really it has been quite a ride since I started posting on the official site a gazillion years ago, at least it feels that way. Critique to your hearts content. We win a game, in one of the most hostile enviornments in the AFC, against a playoff caliber team (I don't think so), that had their backs to the wall and each thread I have scanned, is similar, if not identical in tone. I'm no cheerleader and honest, well thought, criticism is to be shared, no doubt. It's just that alot of you guys simply take the joy from a major road win and sheeeet all over it. Were none of you people breast fed? GREAT WIN TEXANS!
Livid13 is offline   Reply With Quote