View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #8
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Doubtful. Though its tempting.. just because of the profit we could make off a trade like that.. I am not ready to give up on Davis yet, and I dont think the Texans organization is ready to either.

Lets look at it this way.

We are going to draft defense this year, and probably next year too.. we dont WANT to have to use our first or second rounder on another RB. Davis showed he could do it, we need to help him get it back. Behind Davis we have Hollings and Wells.. both quality backups but honestly neither of them has shown to have the playmaker quality that DD has.

In our first 2 games DD did GREAT.. take away those fumbles and he was tearing it up.. this game, i dunno what was up.. he was too worried about fumbles or maybe we were just still in the process of wearing the defense down and he would have had the big plays later in the game.. either way.. this has really been his only bad game this season, and he wasnt in for most of it.

I think Davis still has it, if he can stop fumbling, and stop WORRYING about fumbling.. he will still be an awesome back for us.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote