View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #300
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

This is absolutely unacceptable. Did anyone else notice that Byron was completely alone in throwing the touchdown pass we saw in the highlight just before Carr was swarmed over by Chiefs? What's wrong with this picture?

I'm out. I can't contribute to this conversation in any way aside from negative observations so I don't see the point. I'll let the ReplayTV snag the rest of this mess and throw it on DVD later.

Ugly, Incompetent, Pathetic. If you see anything other than that good on you but I think we're watching different games. The Texans are being punked this season by anyone and everyone they line up against. Pitiful.