Thread: Bad News....
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #114
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Tejano
Now that I think of it. Many of you stated he was with other members of the team at a club. I don't hold anybody but Coleman responsible but I really wish they would've watched eachother's back that night. They're teammates after all.

But I realize Coleman is a grown man and there are no excuses.
Unfortunately, most pro athletes are used to having OTHER people watch their back for them, right? Agents, entourages, personal assistants, etc....and of course the special treatment from hangers-on since they became stars.

I'm sure he wasn't the only one drinking. I wonder if it even crossed anyone's mind to check him out before he got into the car?

Anyway, it's done now and I hope he gets the APPROPRIATE punishment--no special treatment for rich guys, sports stars, CEOs, etc...hope that other than the extra media attention his court days will look just like everyone else's.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote