View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #270
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2271 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

Is this the end of D. Davis' 15 minutes of fame? Wells has come in and shown what a RB SHOULD look like against one of the worst run defenses in the league.. what is wrong Davis?

He has lost something..he needs to get it back if he is gonna be our starter.

Carr looked AWEFUL in the first quarter.. dunno if he was still feeling that stomach virus or what.. but he overthrew on every pass. he is coming around though.

Our defense hasnt stopped the Chiefs at all.. if it wasnt for the penalties we would not be coming into the 2nd half with only a 1 point defecit.

Lets hope they come out fired up and ready to play like they are going against one of the worst defenses in the league.

And lets hope Palmer can figure out how to stop the a damn TE from running all over us.

Wells looks pretty good.. told yall he wasnt a bust . I dunno if he looks good cause Davis looks SOOOOO bad.. or if he looks good cause he actually is good though.

Is it just me or does Davis look really dang timid when he gets that ball? he is bouncing around behind the line.. cutting back when he should keep running with his blockers, not breaking tackles.. its just depressing.. COME ON DAVIS! My birthday is coming up and I was gonna get me a D. Davis jersey.. now im not so sure that I should.

Anyway, cmon Texans, lets pull it together and show the world that we really ARE a top 10 offense and defense.
Grid is offline   Reply With Quote