Thread: Hambrick Gone?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #12
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 89864 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer
ESPN.com is reporting that Troy Hambrick of the Dallas Cowboys is going to be released.

ESPN

I guess they really like Julius Jones. Would be interested in him? Or is he just another Stacey Mack?
I'm afraid that Julius Jones ( i detest the girls ) will be THE steal of this years draft. Just the biased opinion of an Iirsh fan.