Thread: Honeymoon over?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 109004 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill's/TexanFan
That's an interesting opinion but I find it somewhat laughable. Certainly there will always be a certain amount of what I call "shooting from the lip" from some fans but to say people who post here are..... "not reflective of the vast majority of Texas fans" is a strange comment. What are we Vinny....people outside of the norm? The fact we (the posters) take the time to not only read but to post messages should speak for us.
Does this board belong to the Texans where only "feel good" comments can be posted? It seems to me if a poster comes on and says something "stupid" like...."we're going to the Super Bowl this year" they are embraced but if you deal in reality........you're offered your last meal!
Anonymous people tend to go to more extremes. That is just a fact.

Also, if you knew me better you would not imply I am a homer. I am as hard on this team as anyone here over the years. Most people would laugh at that implication. Frankly most people would wish I would gloss more about things such as a playoff appearance or the Super Bowl.
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote