View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #12
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69328 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

The season is still early, but some games are bigger than others and this is one of those games, especially if we win. Think about it, our guys are going into a very hostlile place,possilbly the hardest place to win on the road. If some how we win this game it will be huge to the confidence of our players and team.If we win this game I think we have a good chance of being 2-2, If we lose I think we will be 0-4.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote