Thread: Honeymoon over?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #15
aj.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 658 aj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respectedaj. is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans v. Raiders. Texans enter the game 0-3.

1st Quarter. 1st series. 2nd play (2nd and 7) handoff to DD that goes nowhere. BOOOOOOOO! from the upper environs. Honeymoon over? For a lot of people, absolutely. The fans will be ripping the Texans during the Oakland game unless they come out with high quality offensive and defensive efforts. The incessant whining and droning about firing coaches and play calling gets real old, but fans are pissed right about now and I don't blame them. I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling the mood will be worse exactly one week from now.
aj. is offline   Reply With Quote