Thread: Honeymoon over?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #14
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Personally, I'll hang in there indefinitely no matter how bad their season(s) might
end up being, but at the same time I'll sure be critical when I feel like it. But sitting at home watching the season opener from Reliant, when I heard the boos from the hometown fans in the second half, yea I knew the honeymoon was over. The problems center aound the D: some of the vets have simplay hit the wall in the last 24 months since the inaugural season.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote