Thread: Honeymoon over?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #10
kbourda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34 kbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respectedkbourda is a quality contributor and well respected

Well, i'd have to say I don't know at this point. I, for one, am truely disappointed at the 0-2 start. I'm not expecting playoffs this year (not now or before the season started) but I do expect to see improvement. And i'm just not seeing it right now. Plus, in my mind, they have gotten progressively worse in each year in their exsistence. Ok, you might say the offense is moving the ball now. And to that I say you are right but i'm not ready to say the Charger and Lion "D" is something to be fearful of. And since i'm on the subject of "D", the next time our "D" comes up with a crucial stop when we need it will be the first time this year. With what I believed to be the "strong" side of our team is our biggest problem. But this is only my opinion though.