Thread: Honeymoon over?
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2004   #8
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:
Originally Posted by sabbat00
I don't think that it is the 0-2 start that upsets most people. I think the WAY they've lost and the appearance of no improvement and maturity thus far, has many a feather ruffled.

I think patience for poor execution and dumb mistakes is gone. In that sense, the honeymoon is over!!!!!
I think you hit the nail on the head there. I don't think we would have seen such a knee jerk reaction if we had lost those games after playing tough the whole game. There would still be some dissappointment, but people would turn around and say "We'll get them next time around." I think everyone on this message board isn't going to stop loving the Texans anytime soon, and perhaps are love for them isn't what the average Texan fan experiences. That also could contribute to the mounting frustrations with their performance in the last two games. I would point out that we have turned the corner yet again, and we're looking forward to KC and have faith we'll have a good showing this time around. So to answer you're question maybe the honeymoon is over, but the relationship is just beginning and can only get better with time.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote