View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004   #26
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249374 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I disagree. I was embarrassed of the way the Texans played in the first two games. The San Diego loss was not a good thing obviously. I expect the team to be ready for the season opener. There's just no excuse for that. Coming out dead flat in Detroit the very next week though after getting a wake up call like the one the Chargers gave them was IMO embarrassing. The Texans let down their fans in that one. Not by losing it but by coming out and playing like zombies for the entire first half. Detroit did the same thing so it was only a 7-3 halftime lead but that's Detroit. If they want to do that fine. I expect more out of the Texans.

On a more positive not I also expect we'll be seeing the kind of effort we've come to expect from them in the coming weeks. By the end of the year I believe they'll be playing some tough football and beating some people in the last quarter of the season.