View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 269943 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't think this one game has much impact on the season. I don't really think this one and the two before it will have much impact on the season. We were looking at a best possible season of something like 8-8 to 10-6 and while we're now looking at the low end of that probably I still think that a .500 record is possible IF the Texans improve over the course of the year. If we lose this game then we're 3-0 and while I don't think 13-3 is a realistic expectation (mathematically possible I guess) I don't think 8-8 is out of the question.