View Single Post
Old 09-25-2004   #11
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23247 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't care about national respect or being favored in the Vegas. All I want is this team get a win on Sunday and until they do that they don't deserve any respect. I know we've played better than our results show, but we have to win first before we get any respect in this league. I personally think we lost that Chargers game because we were favored in the odds and in the national media. Maybe it's not the total cause of our defeat, but I think it did play a role in it.