View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004   #23
El Tejano
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14626 El Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respectedEl Tejano is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay, I had enough of this. Embarrassed? Embarrassed? Man never say you are embarrassed of your team. Never!! I know that sounds like a homer but it is not being homer. It is called being loyal. Yes, get mad and demand better from your team. Yes, get upset at the facts of how we lossed the game, admit your team got beat by a better team that Sunday, voice your opinion about how they are not doing well whatever. But never use the word embarrassed. When I hear that word, the only thing that comes to mind is the Aint's fans and you have seen the result of that attitude from the fans. Nothing and only one playoff win because of it. I am not saying accept low level of football. I am saying that when your team is down, give them a reason to play and in the end when our team is at it's pinnacle you will never have to look back and say your team ever embarrassed you.

C'mon yall, our team needs us the most now if ever!
El Tejano is offline   Reply With Quote