View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004   #15
Nawzer
Alienz

Rep Power: 23636 Nawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respectedNawzer is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought Carr had a brilliant second half in Detroit. He made things happen when the o-line wasn't doing it's job. As for the stats, I'd rather he be like a Tom Brady who just finds a way to win rather than say a Peyton Manning or Mike Vick. Even thought those two guys are outstanding, I'd rather have a QB who may not be in the top catagory but will make the plays when it has to be made. I'm not worried about David Carr, he's going to have a fine year.