View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004   #22
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't know if 0-3 will be the end of their year or anything. 0-3 is something that can be turned around. I will not like seeing the Texans at 0-3 but it will go down a lot easier once the season's all said and done if they start out bad and finish good. I'd prefer to see them 0-6 at the break but wrapping up with 3 out of 4 wins and finishing close to .500 than to see them win this week, then lose again, then stumble along the rest of the way like they have the past two seasons finishing on a losing streak.

I was thinking they were ahead of schedule and I knew that the first part of the season would probably have it's share of down days as things came together. I just got ahead of myself because it looked like the start of the year was an easy 2-0. I should have known better (we all should have known better). There are no easy wins in the NFL.

Give me a good strong second half of the season showing and the Texans will be in good shape.