View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004   #21
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDizzle
As silly as it sounds, I was honestly wondering why that is. If you look at the Power rankings there, KC is 20 and we're 30.
Yeah, I agree, but the Chiefs are unraveling off the field this week, and it's getting a lot of media attention. I think that's factoring into the media belief that the Chiefs will blow it and go 0-3. Personally, I don't buy that, but if they DO go 0-3 including a loss to poor ol' Houston, well, I think there's a good chance the Chiefs will go into the tank for weeks.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote