View Single Post
Old 09-24-2004   #20
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel
I'm in "avatar exile" until the Texans redeem themselves with either 2 wins in a row or at the very least a sound beating of a good team.

It could take a while I know.
Herv, do you plan on rotating the "scab" avatar in the meantime, just in case it DOES take a while? No offense to the Lions fans, but next to Cincinnati and Tennesee I think Detroit has the worst uniform/logo in the league. Sooner you lose that lion, the better! :hehe:

But like you said, it's really up to the TEXANS to fix your avatar.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote