View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #9
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 413804 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd Coast Playa
we have something in common. we have pretty much the same mindset. do you ever wonder what dom is writing down on the sidelines? i think they are love letters to women in japan. JMO
Gotta love internet BS theories such as--DD is fumbling (on the 11th play of the game in the first game of the season) because they are using him too much or Capers doesn't know what he is doing because he is taking notes (translated to he is studying what is going on).

Jeez, torn between whether I want the Texans to win just because I believe in them or just to make it stop.