View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #19
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 228126 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD
Yes I know what you are saying El Tejano but if you watch other games and I'm sure you do being a football fan most coaches don't write anything down.
I won't claim to testify about most NFL coaches. I would be shocked if most were just keeping all there notes in their head and at least not using their radios have someone else write them down. I do know that who I consider to be one of the greatest NFL coaches, Tom Landry, always had a note pad available. Seems pretty much grasping at invisible straws to me to think taking notes is indicative of a coach that needs to be replaced.