View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #5
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

also, of the 3 interceptions carr has thrown, 1 was not is fault, that ball was up in the air for 10 minutes, another was at the end of a half, and the last one was the only one that hurt. carr has been steady, and without the turnovers or the defense causing more turnovers, we'd be 2-0. unfortunately turnovers are the biggest killers of teams besides just having a lousy team. IMO, i'd like to see carr throw more downfield. i like the 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 RB set myself. teams can't put 8 men in the box, when we run that set, and if they do we can easily throw the ball and get good yardage. sometimes i wonder where chris palmer's head is.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote