View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #9
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 224911 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill's/TexanFan
If you read enough of his post instead of "selected" ones you will see my point. Question for you since I'm a Texan fan but not a texan. In Texas do you prove yourself right by trying to always prove others wrong? Just wondering.
Where you live do you prove yourself correct by making bold assertions with no evidence?

Rather than the vague referent you provided, I gave you a specific example and my opinion that it was typical of Caper's statements. Funny, since I didn't say it contradicted you that you drew that conclusion. Maybe it was obvious after all.