View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #5
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 336338 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill's/TexanFan
Sure, go the WWW.HoustonTexans.com the day after a game and read that "Coaches Corner" thing he does. He tells just about every team stat on what we were good or bad at and compares it to the other teams.
See that's funny, here is the kind of thing I see from him:

Quote:
Head coach Dom Capers had little to say after the game. The numbers spoke for him and added more detail to a blueprint of frustration.

“Well, I’ll share with you exactly what I just told our football team,” Capers said. “It doesn’t make any difference what you do in the National Football League. If you turn the ball over three times on offense, if you can’t get off the field on third downs on defense and if you give a kickoff return up for a touchdown, you’re not going to win football games. It just doesn’t make much difference what else you do.

“To me, when you’re in these situations, first of all, it takes courage because that’s what gives you the power to face some difficult situations and your character determines how you respond to it. I believe in the guys’ character on this team. I think that they know that we’ve got an awful lot of work to do. We’ve got to go back to work and in those areas we have to make significant improvement in or we won’t win. It’s just that simple.”