Thread: Hambrick Gone?
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2004   #7
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84801 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected

This guy is worse than stacy mack, hambrick runs with no heart and absolutely cant break any tackles. I moved from houston to dallas so i had alot of opportunites to whatch him run and he always went down on the first hit the only time he had any success running was against the eagles who had the worst run defense in the league. Maybe he will have a better year next year since he will have to prove he can play the position
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote