View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #20
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 34380 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316

To me,our "weak" link on defense is that of Eric Brown. I'm not blaming big E for the defense's shortcomings,but some1 was gettin burnt by some TE from San Diego (coughGATEScough). It also seems like our "3-4" defense isnt as aggressive as,say the Ravens or Steelers. The defense we have aren't aggressive as we ant them to be on 3rd downs.

About the Thread Starter's reason why the Defense is struggling...You make a valid point,but it doesnt excuse the fact that we cant get any pressure on the QB. To me,thats our #1 Problem....we suck in regards to getting pressure on the QB,I don't what it is,but i've notice this for a while now. (LOL I'm sure yall have too)

Hopefully sunday,the Texans can play as a collective unit and pull one out in KC.
ThaShark316 is offline   Reply With Quote