View Single Post
Old 09-23-2004   #19
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhawktx
Hervoyel, what's with the Lions avatar? Are you honoring the teams that beat us by adopting their logo for the following week? I hope it's not permanent.

The lions fans came here, dropped their thoughts in the litter box, and hopefully have pretty much departed.
I didn't take part in the Lions avatar bet. I changed my avatar because my Texans let me down bigtime last week. They came out in a statement game and said "Look at us! Look how bad we suck right now!" Honestly, since they came into existence that's the first time I feel that the Texans have ever embarrased Houston. That's the first time that I thought they didn't have a logical explanation for their situation. Sure I've been here through the expansion team losses but in the first two weeks of 2004 the Texans have done an "Oiler".

I'm in "avatar exile" until the Texans redeem themselves with either 2 wins in a row or at the very least a sound beating of a good team.

It could take a while I know.